Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tagged!
I've been triply tagged.. Thanks Jenna, Jenn, and Stacey! I'm supposed to post the top 5 reasons why I blog, then tag 5 more people to do the same.

I didn't have anything else to post today, so I made it a bit of a project. Here are my reasons!

1. I always felt stalker-ish for visiting blogs without leaving comments. But I love visiting blogs. Now that I have my own I feel much less shadowy.
2. I want to document my learning of photography. I'd definitely forget all of it otherwise!

3. All the cool kids are doing it. And I am one. So therefore I must do it too.

4. I'm way too wimpy to post my pictures on flickr or ILP for critique (most of the time). But I don't want them to sit on my hard drive unseen. Blogging is the perfect remedy!

5. The most important one of all! I love your visits and your comments and your blogs and your friendship.. And just everything. Thank you for everything x897!

Finally, one extra shot. Just loving my 85! :)
And to the following list: You're tagged. Have fun! I hope I'm the first tag for all of you.. I had trouble finding people who weren't already tagged! I don't think you all know each other though, so maybe this will expand some horizons :)

Tiarra
Katie
Meghan
Lottie
Jen

16 comments:

Meghan said...

Awesome.

I'm so out of stuff to blog about right now... this is the perfect remedy.

I'm going to check out these other ladies' blogs, as well.

Thanks for the tag, gorgeous.

aboutimage said...

LOL! Again...so creative!

I love your idea to express your 5 reasons :)

Kayte said...

I am a stalker...but referred by a friend , so a friendly stalker at least.

I love your photos - you shouldn't be afraid to post them on Flickr. They're beautiful. Just don't stop posting them here, so we in the bushes can still stalk.

Jennifer said...

Love what you said, very well said! Your view on things are so right on!

Stephanie said...

Cool, COOL post! (So, yes..you ARE a 'cool person'.:D) Very creative way to show your tag. :D

Lulu said...

Girl, you are so fun! I love your handwriting, and my are you rockin' that 85! :) I missed not checking up on your blog everyday...exams have been taking over but I'm back and love you as much as ever! Glad to hear you love me tooo...:P

~L.

Tiarra - Little Faces Photography said...

You are so creative. I can't compete with how neat you always post on your blog.

Thanks for the tag. I will try to work on that today.

Lulu said...

P.S. I tagged you! Different tagging to this one though!

Check my blog for details.

Angie Penrose said...

What a fun way to show your answers! I think you are the most creative girl I know and for that reason I am tagging you again. But this time with different questions. List your 5 favorite things. Thanks Ellen! Don't forget to pass it on!

Lipglossiping said...

tag-o-rama!

You're too creative - love the I'm a cool kid one! you certainly are!

Angela said...

Really creative way to show your answers! Love it!

Amy N. said...

Your posts are so creative, I love to visit! I can totally relate to #4.

AmyC said...

I love your reasons! :-) So much fun! I've been tagged, too, and I'm still trying to come up with my top five reasons. LOL!

Oh, and you should SOOOO post your pictures on ILP & flickr! They rock! Nothing to be scared of!!!

Meghan said...

I agree with Amy.

(I, too, need to get a Flickr account. I had no idea it was such a thing. But, like... everyone's doing it, man. I so don't feel like a cool kid now.)

sherri said...

Love your reasons, and how you captured them. I'm a cool kid, too, btw...just so you know... ;)

~s
slsphotography.blogspot.com

willowonthewater.com said...

OK, if you don't feel comfortable posting in ILP... then I need to run over there and pull all of mine down! Girl, start posting! And that's an order from one of your "elders"! I love your candid style, and FWIW, I think ILP needs more of it!