Tuesday, March 20, 2007

To sleep like a baby...
How gorgeous is she?? I'm so jealous of the sleep she's getting in these pics. I'm quickly popping in to post this, but I won't have much internet time tonight/tomorrow otherwise. I've got a huge project due tomorrow that is nowhere near finished. Sorry to everyone whose blogs I won't get to until tomorrow/Thursday! If you commented here and haven't seen me at your blog yet, this is why. I will make it though, so don't hate me.

I'm ridiculously tired and I have no idea why. I really hope I'm not getting sick.

Stupid joke I've been laughing at all day: Two silkworms were in a race. It ended in a tie.

Have a great evening everyone! (Or morning, day, afternoon, whatever...) :)


11 comments:

~Stacey said...

I need some sleep like that too!

sherry boles~ said...

She does look comfortable...and SO cute!

Cyndi said...

Wow. The light in that first shot is lovely.

And I'm jealous of those lashes. =)

AmyC said...

These are precious! And, look at those lashes! So sweet...

Lulu said...

She is GORGEOUS, Ellen. I love her lashes, great perspective.

Angela said...

She is so beautiful. Those lashes are TDf! I need more sleep too! ;)

aboutimage said...

Awwww, what a sweet photos.

Danna said...

ahhhh, I love these moments. So sweet and innocent.

Jennifer said...

ohh, those are so precious, so sweet and innocent, great capture!

Ellen said...

Thanks everyone :)

I've known her since.. well, since before she and her brother (twin) were born, so I'm biased. I'm glad you guys agree with me!

Rebekah said...

Ellen, these are so beautiful! I love the first one. She is definitely gorgeous, and the light is great!