Saturday, March 17, 2007

Bowl of bubbles, anyone?
Lulu (see link at right) inspired me to try blowing some bubbles for pictures today. Lulu, please tell me someone else was blowing them for you. Please. I couldn't do it. Put stick in mixture. Bring to mouth. Blow. Put down stick. Bring camera to eye. Focus. POP! Bubble is gone. Although really they were mostly carried away in the wind before I could even put down the stick. I had fun trying though! So I came inside and blew bubbles back into the bubble mixture instead. It's a mixture of water, dishsoap, food colouring, and blackstrap molasses. Not very exciting, but it was amusing.


I'll consider this a self-portrait. I'm waving to all of you, hi!!

5 comments:

Becca said...

I love your self portrait! Very creative and unique :)

aboutimage said...

That is the most creative self portrait I've seen yet :)

Lulu said...

so cool, Ellen! =) Or can I call you Elle? I always thought that was your name until recently! :)

I love the last one...so much fun! i tried numerous times blowing them myself and that failed miserably so yep, my sister AND my mummy were blowing them everywhere!!!

Love your blog!
Love, hearts and bubbles...Lulu ;)

slgober said...

Now that is cool!!!! I love your logo too!!

Angela said...

Very cool and creative! love your self portrait!