Sunday, March 25, 2007

Babies are sooo cute
I got to spend some time with this cutie tonight. She's less than a month old and was completely mellow. She just lay in my arms looking at me all night! So sweet. It's been a while since I've looked after such a little baby, and I really love them, so tonight was a dream. Grabbed a couple of snaps while I was there. It was night, so I only had the regular room lights. And I was too busy holding her to really worry about pictures. Nothing too exciting, but I still love them :)


11 comments:

A Thousand Words Photography said...

Love baby feet! Great shot, and conversion :)

Lulu said...

Ellen, these are beautiful. Really nice!

In-Focus said...

ok...awwww!

Angela said...

So sweet. Love the conversions with these!

Fiber said...

Gorgeous photos!!

Ellen said...

Thanks everyone! :)

Rebekah said...

Beautiful! I love baby feet and hands. I met a five-week-old baby a few weeks ago and was so surprised to see how tiny his hands were. I tried to pick a favourite between these two and could not decide! The B&W is awesome. :)

Amy (3 Peas) said...

beautiful- love the conversion also :)

Linda said...

stunning line up!

Ellen said...

Thanks guys. And thanks for the comments on the conversion, I wasn't sure. :)

aboutimage said...

Beautiful! And soooo cute!