Thursday, March 22, 2007

I'm lucky this was a doll...
I'm really on a roll! This posting thing is turning into a good routine late at night. I took another of my dolls out for photos today when I got home from school, wanted to catch the light right before sunset. I'm so excited that there was still light at 6:45! Her hair was a mess, does anyone have any tips on taming doll hair? It sort of sticks to the brush when I try to brush it. Maybe I'll try a comb. I don't remember this doll's name, I think it was either Emily or Emma. I always thought she was sooo beautiful :)

Here she is gazing into the sunset.


And....

Here she is after she fell off the ledge onto the stairs below. Into a puddle. Her hair needs even more help now, but I'm happy to report that she's drying nicely and should be back to her old self soon. Thank goodness this wasn't a real kid.


In other news... I plan to get a life soon and have some pictures of things other than dolls!

5 comments:

aboutimage said...

LOL, you photo dolls while I photo my farm....I need a life too.

I'm not to sure what I will photo today, but there will be something.

Not sure about the hair....it's been awhile since I've worried about how my dolls hair looks and I have a son so I'm way out of practice :)

I like your pics!

Good Luck!

Angela said...

LOL! Thanks for giving me a little laugh with the 2nd photo.Too funny! Her skin looks so smooth! lol!

When all else fails...I photograph my kiddos dolls and trucks too!

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

I just love your doll series lol. Really like the lighting in the first one!

Becca said...

Your dolls crack me up! I love the second shot! Too funny!!

Anonymous said...

ttoooo cute! WHAT a pretty doll!